Welcome to the homepage for the Soil and Environmental Biogeochemistry Research Group in the Department of Soil Science at North Carolina State University. This research is an integral component of the Molecular Environmental Soil Science (MESS) program.
• We wecome Wayne Roper to the group.
• We are looking for a Ph.D. student to work on an NSF-funded project looking at the formation, structure, and reactivity of iron oxide biominerals.
• Matt Polizzotto is looking for a Ph.D. student to work on an NSF-funded project in collaboration with the Soil Biogeochemistry Lab.
• See our new paper with the McLaughlin group in the Journal of Environmental Quality!
• See our new paper with the Jarzecki group in the Journal of Inorganic Biochemistry!